Basically, my Olevel results are out. I did badly. To start off with, i cant blame anyone but myself since i'm the one who ask for it in the first place ~ eg, not attending school and dont bother to study.
I know that education is important and i always tell myself that ITE should never and is never gonna be in my list, in my future. It was suppose not to be in any of my plans and i should never thought about ITE to start of with.
But what to expect, my credits arent enough to put me through Poly or JC. I plan on taking private since my parents doesnt approve me of going ITE. But even if i am to take private diploma, not all school and courses that i can apply due to my results. Most importantly, right now my credits doesnt meet the course that i'm intrested in. I could just bascially take other courses as long as its diploma but whats the use if im not intrested. I will still end up wasting my parents money since i wont study or give all my best. Private diploma are expensive like hell ok.
But, i really dont wanto to go ITE, and my parents doesnt even let me talk or bring about ITE. But it looks like i have no other choice. I cant be bothered to retake my olvlels as the look at chemistry and maths just turn me off. Life is stressful. I can basically just regret for not studying, but whats the use. It too late. I have to move on and ensure that i continue my studies. Thats the most importanting right now i guess. Im totally fucking stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment