Saturday, February 13, 2016

Solemnization Day. Officially Married.

My fingers are hovering over the keyboard and i’m just sitting here thinking, how do i begin to describe this day? 
The pressure I felt in the days leading up to my wedding were huge. The week leading up to the wedding was a mixed bag of emotions: excitement, nerves, laughs, occasional stress… but most of all a lot of love. Our friends and family literally made our wedding day. Everyone pulled in to help. 


The big day finally arrived after a long sleepless night. The makeup artist arrive at 10am and i was still extremely sleepy and tired. I was glad i had Shasha around as my bridesmaid. She was there with me 24hours, helping me run errands. It took my mua around 2hours just to get me ready. I swear i don't think i actually look pretty cause i'm that not that typical girly girl type who is head over heals with make up. Personally, i felt as if i look weird with make up on my face. I spent that whole 2 hours complaining as my mua tries her very best to make it fast yet beautiful. I am extremely glad i had chosen her especially with the amount of patience she had with me. I just couldn't get myself to sit still.
The groom finally arrived at 1.55pm. I swear, I only start to feel nervous when i was being told to sit outside. 
Nonetheless, I am glad that our solemnization went smoothly.
I swear, i just can't get myself to stop fidgeting. I just find it extremely annoying and uncomfortable. I really can't figure out how all those typical girls can stand having make up on their face for the whole day, waking up extra early every morning just for make up to look pretty. To me, putting on lipstick is enough.
Finally, after nearly 2hours of make up and getting ready, i am all set to go.
My wedding gift to the husband to be in a few minutes time.
  
While waiting for the Groom to arrive.

Officially, Legally, Husband and Wife.












No comments: