Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Those Visible Stretch Mark

Was looking in the mirror, and looking at the amount of stretch mark i have all over my body, really made me feel so fuck up. None of you have any idea how hurt it is to go through pregnancy alone. To suck all my feelings up alone. I had no friends to turn to, to go out with. I spent my whole pregnancy journey feeling gloomy, alone and empty. A man who can't act like a man are just PLAIN SELFISH. No one understands my PAIN I suffered 4 years ago. However, I'm grateful, Allah was fair. Despite having morning sickness for literally 24hrs, i was able to do my daily activities normally, knowing that I'm dealing and going through it literally ALONE. Hence, do not questioned me why I messed up in the beginning of accepting someone new. Feeling UNLOVED and UNAPPRECIATED is a normal thing to me. I'm used to it. Visible scars and stretch mark can be seen on my body, but not the scars in my heart. 

No comments: