Monday, March 5, 2012

A Child's Presence

Life. I wonder if anyone ever had those feelings where they just want to give up everything in life. Where nothing meant to you anymore. Feels as if you're not important or the people around you ain't important anymore. Just trying not to care or give a single fuck. Yeap. That's what I am definitely feeling now. I don't know what to even think of anymore. It have been such an emotional week.

And that is where Princess comes in. I realise, I do have something important to care about. Someone important. And also how important I am. My daughter. The one who makes me strong, enduring all the challenges and obstacle in this cruel world. I don't know what i'd do if i don't have a daughter. She is the only person who can make me smile. One can have a shitty day at work or school or just life with the people around you giving you lots of trouble, but the moment you look at your child, everything change. Automatically all those negative thought will disappear, That is how powerful a child presence is. Having a child changes one perspective point of view in life. Nothing matter except for your child. You for your child and ensuring they don't have to go through the same miserable life situation as yours.


No comments: