My life is like I’m jumping trains. Jumping trains is some how taking risks in my life. Losing people that I know aren’t worth it to be in my life. Standing up alone against all odd. Being bitchier than I ever thought I could be.
Train rides usually last for hours. Just like life, I have certain periods in my life. I change with what mistakes I do. I change not only learning I was wrong but also learning to make myself immune to the crap human nature can throw at you.
Human nature can kill you softly inside. School has been rather mean to me. Making me fall ill far too often. I miss breathing fresh air. I want my term break to come in a speed of lightning.
I want to go out and have fun. I want play paint, have Nerf wars, swimming, being by the beach, going Universal Studios (AGAIN), eating without a care in the world, sleep, people watch and just be in the sun for fresh air.
Life, please be back to normal as soon as possible. I pray to God everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment