I love to eat because food is comfy, it does sound weird that you can feel that way about food. I do not care about my weight till i see my favorite celebs having flat tummies and abs. I still love food but can i don’t gain weight?
I want long hair but i get bored with it so fast that i want my short hair again. You can guess very well that when i have short hair, i would want my long hair again. Society always say you are beautiful.
Let me rephrase to my liking. Society will think you are beautiful when you, yourself think you are. Confidence is a necessity in life to be deemed beautiful. I care too much about how i look, how much i weigh and even how i dress to remember that i am only 18.
18 is still young and i am suppose to enjoy the fact that i am alive and perfectly fit to enjoy the wonders in life. Yes, you can guess it again. My life is a nightmare. I am very insecure because i started wearing make up and dressing up at 13.
Yes, your looks may change as you get older and that i so have to agree. I do not look the same like how i did back in my secondary school days. In fact, i look better now, when i come to think of it. Well, my point here is just that i am ranting about my life. With the fact that this is my blog and i have the rights to say what i just feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment