Went to meet Little princess today. Damn, she has grown alot in a week with the fact that shes going to a months old in a few days time. I really miss her much and getting to see her today was one of the most happiest moment especially with my busy schedule.
I went to Geylang after that with boyfriend Zainuddin to collect my raya clothes which was sent for alteration and also went to buy bofy raya clothes.
Raya is just a few days away and im so not looking for it. Im just not in the mood for raya this year with lots of stuff going on. But for Princess sake, im willing to do anything for her.
And lastly, im pissed off with Sweetheart Syukri today. I was waiting the whole day for his msg and finally i decided to msg him. And atlast, im the one being blame for not msging him. Grrr, why must it be my fault and always me be the one to msg him first? WTH. I dunnu what to think off abt our relationship anymore. I dunnu if its really working out. But one thing for sure, i do love him. Such a pain in the heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment