Thank you for travelling all the way from Toa Payoh to Woodlands just to accompany me and Puteri over to the playground located just around our area.
I appreciate how you never fail to treat Puteri well just like your own. I just can't stop smiling each time i see the two of you play and have fun with each other. How Puteri looks at you and be happy with you just melts my heart. Since young, she never had the love from a father. The moment you came into my life, not only you accepted me with all my flaws, but you accepted my daughter too. You can never imagine the happiness i'm feeling deep down each time you and Puteri laugh and play with each other. I know you want to be a good role model as a father towards her, and i know you are also slowly learning to become a good parent. It might take times, but i know you will be able to do so. Thank You my love. This is the reasons why i just can't stop loving you more and more each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment