Sunday, May 1, 2011

Im seriously sick and tired of everything that has been hapeening. This past few weeks have been a mess and full of ups and downs.
I wake up every morning trying hard to put on a smile, but at the end of the day i end up going to bed crying.
I dont know if the situation and the problem will ever end. But one thing for sure.
My problem, is my problem. So dont bother asking why,who and what. As its haard to explain and hard to understand.
and i dont want to trouble anyone because of my problem. So, its okayh. Since im not the type that likes to share my problems to ppl.
~ For those whose close to me and know what's happening, im old enuff to take care of myself. Its time for me to learn to be independent. So please, just let me settle my own problem this time. I seek your understanding. Thank You.

















No comments: